Below are copies of the 2012 Applications. We may make slight changes to the actual forms for 2013. Please check back soon for updated forms, but feel free to use the 2012 forms as a guideline. Direct any additional questions to 317-462-2141.
- 2012 Riley Festival Queen Pageant
- Little Miss & Little Mr. Riley Festival Pageant
- Amateur Photography Contest Application
- Amateur Photography Contest Rules
- Riley Run Online Registration
- Riley Run Brochure / Paper Registation
- Baker’s Best Contest
- Antique Tractor and Farm Equipment Show
Grant Program for Hancock County schools.
Through this partnership program, educators will be able to maintain or expand existing programs or develop new approaches to increase the artistic talents, interest in or knowledge of the arts of their students. Programs funded with a maximum award of $400 may include, but are not limited to, the graphic arts, drama, music, and resource materials for libraries.